TS – DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: MORE AND MORE ESSENTIAL TO SMART MOBILITY
In a connected society such as the one we live in, many customers are used to doing online researches before purchasing anything in a shop. Today’s challenge is to provide on-line and on-site the same level of customer experience, by turning all the interactions with customers into experiences enhanced by digital technology .
Knowing and using the tools offered by technologies is therefore essential to everyone who sells or provides services to end users, in order to provide a deeper, richer, more engaging and tailored experience. Also those who works in the smart mobility industry (car manufacturers, car dealers, LPT and sharing operators, parking operators, taxi stations, etc.) have to carry out the “digital transformation”, that is making the experience more and more digital.
This session promotes the practical use of digital solutions in the field of “smart mobility”, especially in the relationships with customers, presenting the digital innovations aimed at increasing customers’ access capability and service quality for business development.
- Mobility Analytics: from Big Data to Cognitive Computing for an ever-increasingly smart Business Intelligence
- Multi-channel approach in order to raise customer loyalty and open new business opportunities
- New solutions for the customer-environment interactions (beacons, proximity marketing, digital signage and augmented reality) for a diversified Customer Experience
- Internet of Things: how can CX be augmented in order to distinguish from competition?
- Email and e-commerce: the foundations of digital transformation also in the field of smart mobility.